The Ooyala module provides tight integration with the Ooyala platform including:
- Uploading directly to Ooyala from the node form (D7 only)
- Automatic publishing of content when processing is completed by Ooyala
- Automatic pulling of thumbnails from Ooyala based on Backlot settings
- Bulk import of existing Ooyala videos from Backlot
- The "Ooyala Markers" module allows you to skip to predefined points in a video.
- The "Ooyala Taxonomy" module allows you to sync taxonomy terms in Drupal with Ooyala Backlot tags.
- Example modules demonstrating how to write custom integrations between Drupal and Ooyala.
There's a free video series detailing how to use the Ooyala 7.x-2.x branch from drupalize.me. The series shows installing the module, taxonomy integration, and use with Views. Be sure to check it out if you're evaluating or using this module for the first time.
Ooyala recently has shifted several of their APIs to keep up with web trends. This Drupal module uses the latest Ooyala APIs:
The 1.x version of this module was built on the v1 Backlot API, which is no longer supported by Ooyala (official support ended November 2012). Users still using the 1.x version of the module are encouraged to upgrade to 2.x as soon as possible.
Thanks to following collaborators:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 63 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,710
- Last modified: January 19, 2013