- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2013-056
- Project: Stage File Proxy (third-party module)
- Version: 7.x
- Date: 2013-July-10th
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Multiple vulnerabilities
This module saves time and disk space by sending requests to your development environment's files directory to the production environment and making a copy of the production file in your development site.
An attacker could make repeated requests to the server, even over a long period, which would degrade the performance of all file handling and potentially prevent certain file operations.
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Stage File Proxy 7.x-1.x versions prior to 7.x-1.4.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Stage File Proxy module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Stage File Proxy module for Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Stage File Proxy 7.x-1.4
Also see the Stage File Proxy project page.
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.