Posted by drunken monkey on
Last updated: September 1, 2013 - 08:57
View change notices for this release
This is the Search API 1.8 release, containing numerous bug fixes and one new feature.
Updating should be smooth in general. However,improved the dependency handling of modules providing item types or service classes in use. Therefore, if you have a disabled module right now that provides an item type which some still existing index uses, or a service class with a server, you should either completely uninstall it or, better, re-enable it and manually delete the indexes or servers in question before disabling and uninstalling again.
Complete list of changes since release 1.7:
- #1414048 by drunken monkey: Fixed exception in views.inc removes all Search API tables.
- #1921690 by drunken monkey: Fixed stale Views cache when indexed fields change.
- #2077035 by maciej.zgadzaj: Fixed whitespace recognition for search keys.
- #2071229 by drunken monkey: Fixed use of core search constant.
- #2069023 by drunken monkey: Fixed reaction to disabled modules.
- #2057867 by drunken monkey: Fixed multiple values for taxonomy contextual filter.
- #2052701 by drunken monkey, erdos: Fixed cron queue state when disabling the module.
- #1878606 by drunken monkey: Fixed labels for boolean facets.
- #2053171 by drunken monkey: Improved tests.
- #1433720 by davidwbarratt, drunken monkey, JvE: Fixed handling of empty selection for checkboxes.
- #1414078 by drunken monkey, jaxxed: Fixed revert of exportables.
- #2011396 by drunken monkey: Fixed support for several facets on a single field.
- #2050117 by izus, drunken monkey: Updated README.txt to reflect removed sub-modules.
- #2041365 by drunken monkey: Fixed error reporting for the MLT contextual filter.
- #2044711 by stBorchert, drunken monkey: Fixed facet adapter's getCurrentSearch() method to not cache failed attempts.
- #1411712 by Krasnyj, drunken monkey: Fixed notices in Views with groups.
- #1959506 by jantoine, drunken monkey: Fixed "search id" for Views facets block display.
- #1902168 by rbruhn, drunken monkey, mpv: Fixed fatal error during Features import.
- #2040111 by arpieb: Fixed Views URL argument handler to allow multiple values.
- #1064520 by drunken monkey: Added a processor for highlighting.
Official release from tag: