This is release 1.2 of the Search API Solr Search module, containing a few bug fixes and new features compared to the 1.1 release.
As the biggest change,
For existing servers, you have to use the button in the server settings to update the mechanism. This shouldn't lead to any problems – however, it requires re-indexing of all indexes which contain field identifiers with colons. Therefore, if you don't experience any issues with the old mechanism and have a large index, you might want to wait with updating until re-indexing is required for other reasons.
Complete list of changes since release 1.1:
- #1246730 by febbraro, maciej.zgadzaj, drunken monkey: Added a way to alter the Solr document when indexing.
- #2053553 by drunken monkey, andrewbelcher: Fixed spatial features with clean field identifiers.
- #2054373 by drunken monkey: Added the option to use clean field identifiers.
- #1992806 by drunken monkey: Documented problems with Solr 4.3+.
- #2045355 by drunken monkey, arpieb: Fixed result mapping of item IDs.
- #2050157 by izus: Fixed typo in stopwords.txt.