Last updated April 9, 2009.
Patches that impact Drupal's performance. Have a need for speed and some mad benchmarking skills? Help out here!
General big improvements
Remove LOWER() from queries
- - eliminate queries that write temp tables to disk with MYSQL
- - makes it easier to use Drupal with HTTP accelerators like Varnish
- - let users of private files get these performance improvements too
- - improves performance for sites that don't rely on node revisioning
- Catch: have block_cache work with the who's online block, and not disable itself when node_access modules are enabled.
- RMuilwijk: Enable multiple user_load as like patch
See also: Performance Related Patches