- Roles in working with Drupal
- Developer, Site builder, User training
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed Drupal translations
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I give support on IRC
- I attended DrupalCon San Francisco 2010
- Full name
- Mathieu Petit-Clair
- Languages spoken
- English; French
- books, libraries, tea, coffee, politics, web design, languages, travel, knowledge sharing
- IRC nick
- Twitter url
Traveled : China, South-east Asia, Australia, a bit of Europe, a lot of camping in Québec.
Studies : Bachelor degree, computer science + Masters degree in Library and Information Science.
Transport : rides a bicycle and walks a lot.
I prefer not to put my LinkedInd/Facebook information here, but please don't hesitate to contact me for more information with my contact form.
- Job title
- Analyst / Programmer / Archivist & Librarian
- Industries worked in
- Web design, Network administration, Community/NPO, Education
- Companies worked for
- Koumbit.org, Moodle
- Member for
- 12 years 11 months