- Roles in working with Drupal
- Designer, Site Builder, Themes, Graphic Design, Coding, UX, Developer, Project Manager, Open Source
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I contributed to Drupal.org
- I contributed Drupal documentation
- I reviewed Project applications
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- David Mc Donnell
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Mc Donnell
- Languages spoken
- English; French
- My website
- IRC nick
- Twitter url
- Google profile URL
Chief developer at knooq.com.
Knooq is a website development and graphic design agency, based in Bordeaux, France. We are enthusiastic users and supporters of open-source software and development, particularly Ubuntu-Linux and Drupal.
We have chosen to use Drupal for development alongside other web technology, and recommend it as a CMS for our clients due to its open source nature and its inherent security, accompanied by its developer community and extensibility.
From time to time we write about Drupal on our blog and you'll find some tutorials and howto's there.
Our philosophy is straightforward; "We love making great looking websites that do impressive things".
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months
- Over 10 edits