Fixed several tests, added support for other types of hashes besides md5, fix generate-makefile
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA11:
- Add instructions on applying patches to EXAMPLE.make
- #984024 by dsnoeck: Fix typo in readme.txt for generate-makefile
- download_mechanism override
- Small typo in readme: change destination to subdir
- Put comments before, not on, lines
- #939178 by jp.stacey and dmitrig01: Drush generate-makefile does not detect project when module name is different
- #1045906 by dmitrig01: be smarter about detecting a nocore situation
- #1045868 by webchick and dmitrig01: Add support for git.drupal.org
- #1050880 by tunic: Add to doc include directive only includes relative paths when inlcuding local paths
- #1050614 by joshuajabbour: Download headers sometimes lowercased
- #1016968 by dmitrig01: Fix drush_make generate again
Small release, but fixes some critical bugs.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA9:Read more
This release will blow your socks off: it WORKS! (and if it doesn't, please tell us! http://drupal.org/project/issues/drush_make).
Also, this release is huge in terms of # of changes (yhahn's initial reaction: "Jesus!"). Here is an abbreviated version that should convey the gist of what they were:
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA8:Read more
- Got rid of the queue - w00t
- Remove tmp dir messyness
- install_path -> contrib_destination
- base_path -> build_path
- Recursive includes
- More lightweight bzr test
- Fix SVN.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA6:Read more
- Implement --working-copy option for git download method.
- Added more validation.
- #656446 by kong: Fixed Patch for downloading DEV version.
- #688648 by David Goode: Added Drush make git download fallback to non-private url.
- #647546 - fall back on wget and other alternatives when php-curl is not available. thanks mfer.
- #662586 by adrian: Fixed Not compatible with latest drush HEAD: Drush version 2.1 or higher is required for drush make to work.
- Removing trim of ':' from CVSROOT environment var.
- better output for d.o validation user error message.
- #654040 by kong: Fixed missing .htaccess file after installing drupal-6.14 with drush make.
- #661794 by mig5: Fixed Don't delete .git files before the opportunity to check out a branch first.
- #649730 by hunmonk: drush convert|verify makefile don't respond properly to including core or disallowed project types in the .make file.
- #683208 by k4ml | Frando: Added Allow working copy for mercurial (hg) clone.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA4:
- drush make shouldn't use file_get_contents for remote files, as some servers don't allow fopen stuff to URLs
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA3:
- #647270 by hunmonk: Added drush verify makefile.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA2:Read more
Mostly bug features but a few cool features including bzr support and tar file support.
Let's try out the not-so-awesome release note style:
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-0-BETA1:
- #619072 by acrollet: Fixed patching functionality
- #619282 by dereine: Support bzr.
- #622224 by acrollet: Added support for .tar files.
- #622752 by lucidus_neil: Curl method of download always fails.
- #615570 by dmitrig01: Create a PATCHES.txt file.
- #623242 by e2thex: Fixed drush_make_updatexml() does not catch when release history xml was not found.
- Removed drush_make_shell_exec because it's now in drush core.
Nightly development of the 2.x branch,. which sports a major re-write of drush_make.
Nightly dev snapshot for the 6.x-1.x branch
Many new features and API changes.
- Class architecture for project types, download methods
- Retrieval of packages via Update XML, simple download (wget/curl), SVN, CVS, git
- Patching of projects from remote URL (like Drupal.org files directory)
- Support for alternate Drupal core codebases like Pressflow
- Partial support for nested make builds, e.g. distro build > install profile X build
- Support for non-Drupal project libraries, by default in the libraries directory