Provides complete support for building calendar module based views of bookings. Sweet!
Fixes a number of bugs:
#1116032: Base Rate Settings?
#1110198: Can't add content Hotel Type -
#1019584: Unable to display the hotel booking module in Store Administration
#1019254: Installing module failed on create tables script
#1110992: Variables not set when going to cart or check out
#1122380: Views: Fatal error: Call to undefined function uc_price()
#1122358: Views field: Broken/missing handler (Broken handler hotel_booking_room_types.from_rate)
#1119844: Room reservation not removed from cart, "Update Cart" removes other items
#1223590: Don't pass drupal_get_form() into render()
#1223526: uc_product_field_enabled() and uc_product_field_weight removed
#1235960: Could not find Hotel Booking Settings Block in Store administration
Tested with Date 7-x.2-x-dev (9th Aug 2011) and Ubercart 7.x-3.0beta4
First release that features views and calendar integration for bookings and the ability to add/edit bookings via the ubercart order interface
Works with the following upstream modules:
Dev version for D7
This version support beautytips v2 (v1 now unsupported).
Fixed errors in install upgrade path. There will be errors if you run the update 6200 but did not have 6.1 installed but this is the lesser evil than not having the update work at all.
uc_hotel 6.x-2.x, 2010-07-19
feature #856378 by larowlan: support for base rates up to 999999.99 (Yen)
bug #851192 by larowlan: prices now display in calendar
bug #851192 by larowlan: error message on adding new upgrade option due to incorrect format for default checkbox value
bug #844690 by larowlan: fixed silent dependency on uc_product
Some minor coding standards changes
Complete rewrite of hotel_booking.panes.inc to give it some love with regards to DRY, uc_price and coding standards - next stop hotel_addons_upgrades
Next release will be rc1.
v2 now supercedes v1 as recommended release
Dev release available for nightly builds, use at own risk
#845236 Fixed issue with dependency on i18n
#845212 Fixed issue with spelling error for drupal_goto and logic error
Feature: added 'auto set availability' feature
Resolved bug with parameters in calls to hook_modify_room_rate
Added upgrade path for version 1 users
Major rewrite with significant enhancements and new features.Read more
- #623976 by tcindie: No smoking preference search no longer returns 0 results.
- #668258 by tcindie: Checkout & Order panes were being rendered incorrectly which prevented the form submit buttons on the checkout page from working properly in Internet Explorer.
- #662492 by tcindie: Availability calendar key will only be displayed if number of months to display is greater than zero.
- by tcindie: Dates that do not have a base rate value greater than 0 can no longer be made available. Also, a check is run against the expiry settings to determine whether a room can be made available for a date, rather than automatically using "today" as the value checked.
- by tcindie: Fixed code to determine whether to display teaser in cart/checkout panes. It no longer always displays teaser, just when configured to do so.
- #625448 by tcindie: Not exactly the same view, but all the same basic elements from the requested search results display have been incorporated.
TODO: Move this and several other display elements into theme functions and template files.
- #648824 by tcindie: Removed "Edit Upgrades & Addons" link from checkout pane.
- #639540 by shushu: Moved _pad_with_zeros function from hotel_calendars.module to hotel_booking.module. Also moved into hotel_booking namespace.
- #647288 by tcindie: Removed workaround for prior ubercart attributes bug (Remove changes introduced in fix for issue #610230)
- #628534 by shushu: In hotel_booking.module smoking was wrongly using default-value. Changed to default_value.
- #623986 by tcindie: Fixed Teaser setting defaults not presetting radio buttons in admin settings.
- #622542 by tcindie: Smoking/Non setting now saved at node creation, not just on updates.
- #618248 by tcindie: Fixed SQL error for occupancy modifiers.
- #610230 by tcindie: Eliminate warning for invalid foreach argument when a booking item does not contain addons/upgrades.
Development snapshot (for those without ability to use cvs)
The dev version contains patches committed to cvs, as well as any new features being added or worked on.
It is maintained in a stable state, but use on a live site is at your own peril.