Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-5:
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-4:
- Added settings for what login form to use, including custom. Defaults to user_login.
- #179148: If only one image, do away with Image 1 of 1.
- #475362: Patch by longwave, with some additions, to make thickbox use theme_imagecache() instead of custom code.
- #525358: Re-attach all js behaviors after loading ajax thickbox, patch by Jody Lynn.
- #486624: Patch by Avm that makes the ESC key work in Opera for closing the Thickbox window.
- Removed unused field variable from theme_imagefield_image_imagecache_thickbox() If you are overriding it you will need to update your function.
- A small change to the CSS styles for Thickbox that removed/changes the borders. A clear improvement I think.
- Moved path checking code from hook_init to _thickbox_active() and made use of drupal_match_path().
- Added check to make sure js and css in only added once.
- #519772: thickbox_login.js didn't use context, patch by berenddeboer.
- Moved tb_setBrowserExtra to tb_show().
- #463566: Renamed image cache to Imagecache in code and the translations.
- #506130: Spelling corrections from Dark-Light in Thickbox settings.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-3:
- #454690 - IE 7 bug, Expected identifier, string or number. Fixed by removing a comma on line 358. Fix from AliraSirin".
Sorry for this new release so soon. The stray comma in thickbox.js only effected Internet Explorer that I normally don't use.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-2:
- Moved all Internet Explorer CSS hacks to a separate thickbox_ie.css file and a setting to include it or not.
- #266724 - Make Thickbox not crash with single quotes in filenames.
- #439642 - Remove @ from selectors to make Thickbox compatibel with jQuery 1.3.1 and later.
- #359911 - Make Thickbox properly use Drupal.behaviors.
- Added iPhone, IE 6 and Mac Firefox browser detection to thickbox.js.
- Code style fixes in thickbox.css.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-1:
Mainly backports of features from the Drupal 6 version.
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-0:
- #294637: Patch by jaydub to get better checing for nid in thickbox_field_formatter().
- #276829: Added preloading of next and previous images.
- Added IE7 hack to thickbox.js
- No gallery option, setting page structur.
- #323310: Patch by JohnAlbin that adds a min width to the thickbox box. This make Thickbox work/look a lot better with small images.
- Adds Firefox BG Hack, some small animations, better keyboard support (taken from the lightbox2 module, thanks stella) and more options for galleries.
- Updated thickbox.pot and added a Swedish translation.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--1-0:
- #330744 - Thickbox login block cancel when press on "C"
- #309679 - Thickbox not working with original images
- #314800 - Thickbox + cck + imageapi = only shows "a" as title and alternative text
- #323310 - Prevent small images from breaking navigation
- Made thickbox.js, thickbox_login.js and thickbox.css better follow Drupal coding standards.
We have a Official release of Thickbox for Drupal 6!
The pot file has been updated so translators are encourage to look over the translation files. I have myself finally added a Swedish translation.
In 6-dev I will now start to add some new features.
This version is compatible with imagecache 2.x.
For imagecache 1.x you need to get Thickbox 1.2.
This version also add a setting for Image field gallery grouping per page or per node.
Fixes for image module release 5.x-1.5, image_get_sizes() changes. Patch by pillarsdotnet in issue #179676.
This version is the last that supports Imagecache 1.x.
Updated to Thickbox version 3. Added support for translating Thickbox interface. Added settings to deactivate Thickbox on specific pages. Fixed permission for login forms.
The firsts official release for Thickbox module.
This release is using a older 2.1 version of the Thickbox script. The next release will use the latest version 3.x.
Drupal 5 development branch.
If you use imagecache/imagefield: As of 2008-05-15 you need to upgrade to imagecache 2.x and imagefield 2.x to use this version of Thickbox.
Drupal 5.0 will integrate jQuery but for Drupal 4.7 jQuery need to be added. The 4.7 version of the module does this so if you use another module that also adds jQuery you will most likely experience problems.
This version of Thickbox is where new features are developed and tested. As of 2006-11-21 it should work, more or less, with Drupal 5.