The default range of 0-50 removed from relation_query(). All changes since 7.x-1.0-rc3:Read more
Relation admin pages have been moved to Relation UI submodule. Relation UI module is included in relation package and admin pages can be (re-)enabled by enabling that module.
- Missing update relation rules event #1650818 by mariomc.
- Endpoints table field formatter settings are broken #1415750 fixed by mikran
- Issue #1606736 by chx: Use entity_view() if entity module exists.
- Issue #1492536 by mikran: Code documentation updated.
- Issues #1612628 by joachim: Add t() and human labels to relation endpoints table
- Issue #1368912 by phayes, mikran: Show relations of exported types in /admin/content/relation
- Issue #1361796 by acrazyanimal: Fix for 'Loads related entities' rules action and adds an optional entity type parameter to it. This will allow us to access the entity specific fields/properties. Also, added a 'Fetch relation endpoints' action to return endpoints from a specific relation.
- Issue #1491424 by dawehner: A non-static method in RelationViewsTestCase warning fixed.
- Proper Views integration by chx with fixes in #1410124 by hever and franz. Props to solotandem for the Views work as well.
- Many coder fixes.
- Rollback ctools dependency by naught101, chx #1361136
- Caching for relation_get_related_entity() followup by #1446512.
- Caching for relation_get_related_entity() #1446512 by catch.
- Added direction enforcement to relation_relation_exists().
- Make relation install much less instable.
- renamed relation_multiple_delete() to relation_delete_multiple(). Added multiple entities support to relation_query().
- Static cache for relation_get_related_entity() issue #1409884 by catch
- make relation_save happen inside a transaction.
- Edit relations with the relation entity collector.
- Add some default entity build properties.
- Expose relation in an entity list wrapper containing all related entities #1271046 by jsacksick, tests by kalman.hosszu.
- Any entity view mode support in the endpoint formatter.
The module can be uninstalled now and works from a profile install. (The update leading to this in beta2 was hopelessly broken.)
Lots of ctools, rules and views enhancements. Export-import of relation types.
New relation add block for those who like autocompletes.
Tons of bugfixes. (Admin screen CSS has been fixed since the revoked beta2 release)
Rules needs http://drupal.org/node/1191398 right now.
Further plans involve a reference upgrade path and a glue field to reuse their widgets.
- New README.txt
- Some Views support
- As relation endpoints have been moved to field storage, this should work with mongodb (if the mongodb_field_storage module from the mongodb project is enabled) but it's untested yet.
- Relation entities were fieldable but the relation edit page didn't yet work. This is now fixed. You can get to the relation page just after creation (if using the dropzone block). Also, if you enable the dummy field module and attach a relation field to an entity then you can see the relation attached to the entity it belongs to. click on the header of the field to get to the relation entity page. There you can see the edit tab. I will create a video of this.
Rules support, documentation and more tests are needed for a beta release.
API changes: what was
$relation->entity_keys is now
$relation->endpoints[LANGUAGE_NONE] and the results of
relation_query are no longer loaded, you need to take care of that. Also many proprietary
relation_query methods have been removed in favor of
EntityFieldQuery which the query class now extends.
First official release of relation. Hell yes.
Development snapshot of Relation 1.x for Drupal 7.