This module will display a menu using a jQuery UI accordion effect.
The 6.x-1.x and 7.x-1.x releases support the same features. Features in version 6.x-1.2 (and above) include:
- Multiple menu blocks, each separately configurable
- Menu source may be a Menu block sub-menu definition or a Drupal menu
- Setting to render the header menu item as a non-link (to avoid conflict between the accordion effect and the link behavior)
- Setting to not expand a header menu item even if it is in the active trail
- Setting for scope (see drupal_add_js())
- Settings for all published jQuery UI accordion options.
- Theme suggestions and template
- Multiple CSS classes including zebra, menu link ID, and count
The module is integrated with:
The patch required to integrate this module with the Menu block module to display with an accordion effect the sub-menus provided by this module could be eliminated. If you are interested in this functionality, please comment on #1452660: Support a sub-menu API by separating code for tree building and tree rendering.
jQuery UI compatibility
The 6.x releases of this module are compatible with the 1.6 release of jQuery UI Accordion included with jQuery UI 6.x-1.4.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2401 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,741
- Last modified: December 31, 2012