Advanced Poll is a replacement to Drupal's poll module and provides multiple voting systems, decision-making tools, and management options.
- Voting systems: Basic polls, Approval Voting, Borda Count, and Instant-Runoff Voting.
- Vote management: view each user's vote, delete all votes, or restrict the poll to a list of users.
- Time management: schedule when to open or close the poll, and choose when to show results.
- Choice management: write-in choices, and support for HTML (or other input filter).
- Usability: fast Ajax interaction and customizable default settings.
- Migration: convert regular Drupal polls into Advanced Polls.
Branches: Drupal 7 version is new and needs review and testing. The Drupal 6 version has lingering bugs and needs more testing
- Testing and patching new D7 version to move toward an official release.
- Improving quality in the D6 branch.
- Usability improvements.
- Broadly supported, well-justified feature requests.
Volunteers wanted: co-maintainers, bug testers, and high-quality bug reporters.