This module allows you to move the "Read more" link from the node's links area to the end of the teaser text.
If you're interested in co-maintaining this module, please file an issue requesting access. To ensure quality, we will only consider those who have submitted a patch that resolves an issue currently in the queue.
Drupal 7.x version of Read More Link
The Drupal 7.x version of this module has been moved to a new project: Read More Link for Drupal 7.x and beyond. This page contains versions of the Read More Link module for Drupal 6.x and earlier.
Styling the "Read more" link
You can style the "Read more" link by adding the following to your theme's stylesheet (usually style.css):
/* Whatever style you want here */
Remember to clear your cache if you make any changes to your theme's stylesheet.
IMPORTANT: Upgrading to the full 6.x-5.0 release
If you have been using release candidates (6.x-5.0-RC7 or earlier), please be aware of the following major changes:
$separatorvariable has been removed. If you are overriding this function in your theme, please remove this variable from the function header in your theme's
- Using markup in the link text: Please move any markup or special characters in the "Link text" field into the "Prepend link text" and "Append link text" fields. This change is necessary to allow better multilingual support.
Recent development of this module is sponsored by the Drupal.org redesign team and Four Kitchens.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 6963 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 49,465
- Last modified: November 7, 2012