Displays the Image Title field in a <div> below an Image. Add an Image Field to your content type and then enable this formatter at: admin/structure/types/manage/[content_type]/display/default
The most popular article on my website is about how to create an Image Caption
Formatter. Rather than answer more questions about how to turn it into a
module, I decided to create the module.
- Integration with multiple shadowbox/colorbox/yoxview/lightbox2
- Selectable caption source field
- Multiple included templates (tpl/css)
- Insert - Adds a button to image fields to insert them as <img> tags into text fields.
- Caption Filter - Add captions to images in text fields using a WordPress-like shorthand. Integrates with Insert.