Posted by Dave Reid on January 21, 2013 at 6:19pm
- Adds a Library reference field type so that libraries can be attached to individual entities when rendered.
- Adds an option in the Manage display tab for entities to embed libraries when all entities of specific type with a specific view mode is rendered. For example, if you have a field formatter and you want to include some additional libraries to enhance it. The selected libraries for the view mode are automatically exported along with the rest of the view mode configuration in the field_bundle_settings_* variables.
- Adds an option in the Views UI to attach libraries to when a specific view display is rendered. The selected libraries are automatically exported along with the View into code for deployment or Features. Requires Views 3.4 or higher.
- Chosen, to help display a nicer UI on the library selection field.
- Views integration only works with Views 7.x-3.4 or higher.
- Libraries are added by calling drupal_add_library() in hook_views_pre_render() which may cause issues with AJAX views or block caching. Related issues:
#1894736: Cannot use #attached to add general CSS/JS/Library to a View
#1748164: Use #attached to add all CSS and JS
Developed by Palantir.net