This module provides integration with the LinkedIn API. At the moment it supports the following features:
- Per-user OAuth authentication between LinkedIn and Drupal
- Post LinkedIn status from node edit form (like the Twitter module)
- Synchronise LinkedIn user profiles with a user profile tab in Drupal
This module requires the OAuth php library :
You can either
- install the Oauth module from http://drupal.org/project/oauth (both version 6.x-2 and version 6.x-3 are supported)
- download the OAuth.php library from http://code.google.com/p/oauth/ and specify the full path on the module admin interface.
See the README file for more detailed installation and configuration instruction. More features will be added as the LinkedIn API exposes them.
Originally written by Pascal Morin.
- Pascal Morin: http://www.pascal-morin.fr
- Greg Harvey
- David Landry: http://dmwl.net
- Kyle Mathews: http://kyle.mathews2000.com
- Code Enigma: http://www.codeenigma.com
- Economist Conferences: http://www.economistconferences.co.uk
- MuirWebs: http://muirwebs.com