This module provides a simple and easy way to reserve items which can be created by the administrator. Examples for it's usage can be hotel rooms, boats, cars, airplanes, basically anything you can think of which can be reserved by one individual.
The module provides the possibility to create reservations for other users (dependend on the permissions), and provides also restrictions in the maximum number of reservations a user can make and a maximum time a reservation can be made in advance.
There is NO support for payment, booking and what ever one could imagine beyond the pure and simple reservation, and it is also NOT intended to create more than this simple functionality.
Drupal 7: Work on the Version for Drupal 7 is currently ongoing!
Attention: This module requires the date module!
The module provides a lot of permissions to finetune the access to more advanced features.
- support for triggers/actions!
- Images show now correctly
- Many bugfixes and improvements
- minor bugfix for issue 718504
Minor release to prepare for futher development and the Drupal 7 branch.
- Additional views: monthly, daily, by user, by item
- Easier navigation in the week view
- Closer relation to the date module and its settings
- Recurring reservations
- Documentation (advanced help)
- Replace the items with a content type
- Views integration