- Create a case tracker that maintains a history of various stages of product development.
- Create a graphical representation for comparison of current status with dates as promised by the e-Commerce store/artisan.
- Make a case tracker to track various stages of product development throughout, from the customer to an e-Commerce store (in case of a commissioned product).
- Provide a timeline, that is, a graphical representation of a comparison of current status of the product with the pre-decided dates as promised by the e-Commerce store or by the artisan to the customer.
- Ease for a customer to keep informed about the current track of the product - only the manufacturing status.
- Advantage for a customer to compare the efficiency of an e-commerce store or an artisan by looking at the graphical chart of the current status of product development with that of completion dates as promised by the store.
- Dependency – The module is dependent on product module of Ubercart.
This module create a token type called 'views'. This token can be used to embed
your views into your content.
You also need the token_filter module to enable toking replacing in your node fields if you wish to use these tokens in node fields like body f.ex.
To install, copy the token_views directory and all its contents to your modules
To enable this module, visit Administration -> Modules, and enable token_views.
this modules add the goenames api to the geocoder using ctools.
This module will enhance the editor experience by providing a great menu for editors
Review Token provides a tokenised URL for bypassing access restrictions on unpublished content.
It can be used to provide per-node access for unpublished content to users without logins, though a specially crafted URL.
Currently incompatible with modules which provide workflowed versioning, as the module will load the current published content, rather than a specific draft.
This module was originally created by Boztek.
Sponsored by the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities.
This modules provides an api and set of tools for creating flexible content types, taxonomy terms, and their respective fields and field groups. Although the base functionality is similar to what is offered by Features, these tools are entirely maintained in simple to create/edit/update yaml files with only as much information as is needed; there is no need to alter fields or content types in the UI and then recompile; just alter or add a setting in the code, rebuild the content type or taxonomy vocabulary, and you're done. When utilized to it's fullest potential, this module provides a code-based alternative to the Field UI.