Code is being developed.
This project currently has no release.
This module aims to utilize a greate portion, if not all the potential of the excellent Jvectormap API.
What can this module do for me?
Jvectormap lets you map events, colors and other stuff to different parts of a SVG image. We span this with Forms API, FIeld API and Features API, and what do we get?
Exportable, reusable, editable, scalable and *really* cool Jvectors (not necessarily maps).
You can draw buildings, things, and even car parts, then import it. Single color 2D, but still.
- Create jvectors from any SVG code (only clean paths at the moment)
- Save them as entities
- Export them to Features
- Use them as replacements for select fields
- Entirely Field API compatible
This module provides simple ajax integration between the clientside_validation module and arbitrary validators
written for the webform_validation module. It does nothing on its own, and is intended only to
simplify the process of validating webform components via ajax.
this is far preferable to validating via ajax. However, there are some cases where validation must
be done on the server side (e.g. those involving web-services with private API keys). This module allows
you to perform those validations via ajax, seamlessly integrating them into an existing clientside
validation user experience.
Install user script http://drupalcode.org/project/doheditor.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/doheditor.u...
Important! Please remove and reinstall user script if you have installed it from the sandbox link, otherwise you'll get double buttons
A proof-of-concept of how accessibility checking can work in Drupal.
Right now the focus is on the 8.x branch to allow integration between QUAIL and TestSwarm. Because the core module exposes good APIs to do so, such an effort is still being included in this larger module.
Eventually this project will have:
- Accessibility - A core module that exposes APIs for checking against tests.
- Accessible theming - A tool for theme developers to test their themes.
- Accessible content - Similar to the Accessible content module. This will also support WYSIWYG integration.
- Accessibility tests - Integration with TestSwarm for developers.
- Accessibility reports - Data collection and reporting for failed accessibility tests in content.