Allows you to define representative image or media fields for entities like nodes, taxonomy terms and the like. These can then be used in Open Graph meta tags (via tokens); or as fields in views. The media module is also supported. A default image can be defined for those entities without images.
This module is sponsored by TP1 in Montreal
- A setting in admin/structure/types/manage/my_content_type allowing you to select a representative image field. For example, for articles the representative field might be image, but for some other content type it might be logo, etc.
- A token [node:representative-image], which you can use anywhere you use tokens, which gives you a full URL to that Image. If you don't need a token, you can also use the representative_image() function. Tokens can the be used with Metatag Open Graph module to display, in the og:image meta tag, a representative image for your node, which might be different per node type.
- Support for image fields, even when using the media module (>= 2.x).
Extend the context module to react on the depth of the current taxonomy.
Adds the ability to limit CSS Injector functionality with permissions.
Some shortcuts have been taken, beware!
Comment sources makes it possible to manage multiple sources (i.e. 3rd party services) of comments on nodes and node types.
- Jeffrey Licht https://github.com/jlicht
- Ferdi Alimadhi https://github.com/Ferdi
- Richard Brandon http://github.com/rbran100
Comment Sources module integrates node comment settings with 2 3rd party comment projects: Facebook social plugins integration and Disqus. Once Comment sources is enabled, users can select a different comment source (Facebook, Disqus, or Drupal) for every node type. Currently adding the ability to override on a per-node basis as well.
The module provides a number of namespaced hooks to allow more comment sources to be easily provided in other modules. It is already in active use in the OpenScholar project. Please see GitHub for commit & issue history: Early development, Recent development (in OpenScholar)
Sponsored by OpenScholar Drupal profile.
Module provides Node Display Field field type, that displays various information about the node depending on type of widget that has been selected.
- Text slider
- Сomments count
- Created date
- Changed date
- Submitted by (to do)
- Links (to do)
- Read more (to do)
- User picture (to do)
- Title (to do)
Each widget has Format settings popup on Manage Display page, where you can change in what format the data will be dispayed.Read more