- Drupal contributions
I have worked with Drupal for 4+ years now. 2 of those at Achieve Internet, here in San Diego. (10+ Years in PHP overall).
I have developed several Drupal sites with custom modules and themes as well as integration of third party APIs.
I have contributed and maintain a couple of modules but my largest contributions comes from mentoring junior developers and expanding their skill sets.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Developer, Project Lead
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I give support on IRC
- I help mentor new contributors
- I attended DrupalCon Chicago 2011
- Full name
- Roberto Montero, ZCE
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- English; Spanish
- My website
- ajax, drupal, css, html, web2.0, REST, PHP, UX, mysql
- Costa Rica
- IRC nick
- Facebook page
- Twitter url
- Google profile URL
I'm a Software Engineer. My weapon of choice is PHP. My PHP5 skills were certified by Zend: http://a.dla.cr/zce
I prefer web development over other distributed solutions.
I maintain a handful of modules on D.O. My areas expertise include integration, backend development and performance tuning.
Fully bilingual ( English / Spanish ) and bi-cultural. I interact well with people
I have always loved working for small companies and effective teams. Love the quick pace of development, and that's part of what I bring to the table.
My current emphasis is growing the Drupal community in Costa Rica. There's great potential talent just waiting to be taken to new heights. http://drupalcr.org will provide training material and support to help striving individuals achieve their goals. http://DrupalLatinAmerica.com will then capture freelance work that this individual can carry out thus making the Drupal community continue to grow.
If you have questions, ideas, plans, let's talk.
- Job title
- Senior Web Engineer
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- Companies worked for
- AchieveInternet.com ( 2009 - Present ), ExcelSoftsoures.com ( 2008 - 2009 ), Intel (Intertec Consulting) ( 2008, contractor, small Drupal project ), AchieveInternet.com (2007 - 2008 ), Open Source Consulting ( osc.co.cr ) ( 2006 - 2007 ), PHPBeast.com ( 2004 - 2006 ), Freelance web development ( 1998 - Present )
- Member for
- 5 years 32 weeks
- Drupagram (16 commits)
- Video Embed Field Overlay (14 commits)
- stickynote (8 commits)
- Webform Registration (3 commits)
- Media Translation (3 commits)
- DOMWindow (3 commits)
- SuperSleight (3 commits)
- Pathrevisions (2 commits)
- Bean (2 commits)
- Activable (1 commit)
- Views Media Browser (1 commit)
- SVN (1 commit)
- Template Field (1 commit)
- Total: 58 commits