Hi everyone!

I've spent some time getting to know Drupal, and managed to put together a site...
It isn't something I've built from scratch, I've altered a theme whilst learning the system...

I am however likely to customise it completely over time to really make it mine...

Now I run, or try to run an I.T Support business and I'm looking to make the site as user friendly as possible... Search Engine friendly etc...

The site is... http://www.aebcomputing.co.uk

So basically any advice or suggestions on how I could improve the site would be great...
I'm trying to design a logo for the business and my business cards so I'd like to try and get that integrated in to the site so that people can recognise the link between me and the site etc...

Its very empty really and I need to add a lot more content but want to get it looking and feeling right for most people so they can get along with it without any problems...

So if there is anything you'd change, or could suggest that I'd chnge that would be wonderful..

Thanks in advance,

Arran

Comments

jm.federico’s picture

Hi Arran, I didn't have much time to check all the site, just took a quick look at the hompage, one thing that I noticed is that you have your title on top of an image. Unless done very carefully that is a -no no-. Text won't be noticeable and will be hard to read.

If I have more time I'll come back and spend some more time in it.

Cheers

Arran’s picture

Thanks for your response,

The point you made about the title being on top of the image is something I've not liked the look of since I started, I may have to have a mess around in Photoshop and see what I can come up with, maybe give the font an outline so it shows up a little better..

Does the site title have much bearing on search engine results? That is my only real concern, to be honest though I have got a lot of search engine work to do anyway so maybe if I lost that I could make up for it in other parts of the site...

Any other feedback if you get the time would be lovely

Thanks again

Arran