Hi!  I'm just starting a Drupal site, yes, it says test, but it's really not.  I'm going to be developing some vacation information on the site.  I just started so it's light.  Open to suggestions!

https://dev-caimitest.pantheonsite.io/content/about

Comments

Jaypan’s picture

Welcome to Drupal. Congratulations on getting it installed, and getting a page created. I'd suggest figuring out some of the functionality you wan to build and start googling. Then ask specific questions here on the forums or on drupal.stack-exchange.com to get assistance.

Best of luck.

AlistairVigier’s picture

Good luck with your website. Let me know if you need any help. Make sure you think about where to host your content as well. You need to be careful of DMCA takedowns these days... We had to move away from the USA.

John Pitcairn’s picture

I very strongly recommend using Drupal 9, not Drupal 7.

Drupal 7 will be end-of-life next year, and will stop receiving security support. Many Drupal 7 modules are no longer well supported even now. Upgrading from Drupal 7 can be very technically demanding, especially if you use non-core modules. If you are starting your site now, you will save yourself a whole lot of trouble by building it in Drupal 9.

Julion’s picture

Oh, thanks for informing us about it. It's helpful. I will upgrade to Drupal 9 soon.