Following up on the agreed upon theme structure for Drupal8, stark & bartik should be developed separately.
Stark is bloated with unnecessary markup & css that makes it hard for new themes to create the markup & css structure thats needed. cleaning up stark will not mean that we remove the markup structure & classes for bartik.
Starks maintenance-page.html.twig should be html5 & follow the same structure as page.html.twig.
This patch dosn't try to solve any of the (many) issues with Bartik - bartik will be addressed when Stark is cleaned up.
This is for moving stark forward, not bartik.
* Menus menu attributes is removed from stark and added to bartik's template.php
* #id's are removed if they serve no purpose
* layout css follows the css layout rules (used of l-foobar classes)
* maintenance-page.html.twig as html5 & follows the same structure as stark
<div role=main> got the appropriate tag
messages wrapper div is removed as its not necessary
* clearfix removed from the markup for main & added in the css main:after to make sure we dont force that solution into the core markup
* removed the styling of
<li> as its not nessesary
* removed wrapper div & p around site-name link
By removing starks inline class the menu links do look different:
The show the list style & isnt inline display'ed
If stark is to show what comes out of Drupal by default it makes perfectly sense that the li is "stark naked" as its not a designed theme.
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 58,043 pass(es).|
|PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,906 pass(es).|
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,486 pass(es), 1 fail(s), and 1 exception(s).|
|FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57,136 pass(es), 1 fail(s), and 1 exception(s).|