Module-provided class files should be organized in PSR-4 instead of PSR-0, to avoid redundant nested directories.
The following issues contain piecemeal work for PSR-4:
This one is about merging those different pieces into one.
Branch which usually reflects the last patch:
(attention: regular rebase happening!)
Suggested way to commit this (#52):
- merge or cherry-pick all or part of the history on github, WITHOUT any files moved around. (because any patch with so many files moved around, or even a PR, will quickly get out of date and generate many conflicts). OR just apply the patch (again, without files moved around). Note: cherry-pick or rebase will get us a nicer commit history.
- run the core/scripts/switch-psr4.sh
- commit the move
- rebase --interactive, and remove the commit that added the script
- rebase --interactive, to fine-tune commit messages (optional)
- run all tests locally, to be sure
- push upstream