This module introduces a Statistics API, allowing developers and contributed modules a way to collect, limit, and route custom access statistics and data.
For Administrators and Site Builders
- Customize what data is collected on each page visit
- Limit where and for whom data is collected
- Use Views (of type "access log") to generate custom reports using your custom data
- Download modules that add and extend the above functionality (see below)
Modules for additional functionality
- IP Geolocation Views and Maps - Collect and report on geolocation data.
- Syslog Access - Avoid the database and write access statistics directly to syslog.
- See better_statistics.api.php on how to declare custom statistics fields.
This module depends on the core Statistics module for data collection and ctools for its API handling capabilities.