Module provides Time Slots Booking functionality.
Users can go to Calendar and book specified time slots.
You can configure how many time slots are available and how long are the events, so after that time slot will be released.
You can configure hourly and half-hourly timelots (in calendar view).
INSTALLATION for 7.x
1. Install module and dependency modules.
2. Enable module and go to: admin/config/booking_timeslots for some settings and tutorial.
3. You may enable Booking Time Slots Features module to see some pre-defined examples.
INSTALLATION for 6.x
1. Install module.
2. You need to copy theme files from theme/ into your theme folder.
3. Clear you cache to reload TPL files (admin/settings/performance)
4. Add new CCK datetime field into your content type and select it at admin/settings/booking_timeslots/form_settings
5. Make sure that you have enabled Calendar View at admin/build/views/list (Views UI module required),
so you can setup your Calendar block into the right place (admin/build/block)
6. Change Arguments settings in your calendar View (Date field) by enabling new datetime field (admin/build/views/edit/calendar)
Now you should see your Booking screen on /calendar
Note: Module just give you opportunity to make time slots functionality, after that you can change theme files (in your theme dir) for your personal requirements.
How this module works?
Read more how this module was created:
Module cooperate with Calendar module.
For Custom Timeslots module you need:
See Comparison of Booking System modules table:
See README.txt for most common issues (
If you don't see timeslots in your calendar, rescan your Theme files in Calendar View.
If you don't see booked slots in your calendar, make sure that you added your datetime field
in your calendar view to Arguments and Fields (admin/build/views/edit/calendar).
If you don't see your datetime field on your content type form, disable Content Permissions module.
If you see error in your View: "The date argument date fields must be added to this query." - follow this issue:
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module for Drupal 7.
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development.