What this module does:
With Bulk Media Upload you can upload a bunch of files and a new node, taxonomy term, or other entity will be created for every file. The files are selected via a browser file upload dialog and can be stored in a file or image field.
Also default values can be chosen for the other fields assigned to the new node.
- Supported Fields: Image, File
- Integration of plupload for file-uploads (Works in almost every browser and device!)
- Batch entity creation (Fill out one form, the batch process will do the rest)
- Overview page for generated nodes (Mostly like admin/content/node)
- Pathalias integration (Settings for a node type will be used)
- Choose default values (The other fields assigned to the selected bundle (node type, taxonomy vocabulary) will be displayed with the selected widgets and you may add some default values)
- Tokens integration for titles (Choose from user, node, file, date and many more tokens)
Planned features for later versions: (Order by priority)
- Upload profiles
- Automatically run actions on the new nodes
Nodes are so drupal 6... Lets create entities!Done in .
- Integration with Contextual Admin
- more!? Create an issue, you're welcome :)
Other modules for bulk uploading files can be found here: