Advances Drupal's already awesome localization support one more big step ahead by Adding support for different calendar systems like Iranian , Jalali , Hijir , Thai , Hebrew etc. This support is currently limited to display and data entry for date fields and the back-end date is always Gregorian (Timestamp).
Iranian (jalali) , Arabic/Islamic/Hijri , Thai and Gregorian (Using PHP's built-in) calendar systems are the the only supported calendar systems right now, but support for more calendar systems is under development, the system is also plugable and developers can easily write a plugin for their desired calendar.
- Calendar system does not require any core patch to work! however for better integration with Drupal and contributed modules we recommend applying its patch (7.x)
- Compatible and tested with PHP versions 5.0 , 5.1, 5.2 , 5.3 and 5.4 (7.x)
- Supports Iranian/Persian , Arabic/Hijri/Islamic, Thai, Gregorian Calendar systems
- Easy plugin system, supporting new calendar systems can easily be done by the community, more information on README.txt
- Supports Single language websites
- Support Drupal's node "authored on" and "admin authored" fields
- Supports Multi language websites via locale module. Each language can have a different calendar system
- Compatible with all Drupal standard forms out of the box
- Views Support including views built-in date filters and contextual filters (arguments) (7.x)
- Integration with jquery world calendars date picker for popup calendars (7.x)
- Supports all date module's widgets even when used as views filters or contextual filters (arguments) (7.x)
- Supports per date field settings (overriding site's default calendar system) (7.x)
- Supports per date field formater settings (overriding site's default or field settings's calendar system) (7.x)
- Scheduler module support (If set to use standard text field) (7.x)
- Webform module support (7.x)
- API for third party usage (7.x)
- Translatable date strings (7.x)
- #calendar_system form element for custom forms
Project's Status ? and important information
UPDATE Match/2013: Most of the new features implemented for Drupal 7 will probably never back-port to Drupal unless the community contributes patches
UPDATE November/2012 : Many features planned for version 2 have be implemented on version 7.x-1.x
UPDATE Aguest/2012 : Work on version 2 has started, in this version you can expect much more flexibility , less bugs and better integration with core and third-party modules
UPDATE April/11/2010 : Everyone please welcome @Sepehr Lajevardi our new maintainer and 2.x branch developer. Hopefully we can have a new major release soon, what this module needs is teamwork, don't work alone join us :)
Notice : ALPHA & BETA releases are unstable and are only for test and demonstration purposes , however since i'm using this module myself they're usually usable and you can use it on production website, but please test it properly on your development machine first, don't blame me if anything went wrong :) .
Notice : Drupal 5 is no longer supported however you can download the latest working version here calendar_systems-5.x-1.0-alpha3.tar.gz, if you need support or back-port for Drupal 5 please consider donation.
How can you help ?
If you want to support this project you can report bugs , add link to the implementation of your favorite calendar system in PHP, write patches, or even donate.
more information here (You're welcome to join and participle in this group, we need as much as information as possible about different calendar systems):
Need Support ?
Please use this project's issue queue to submit your support requests.
دوستان هموطن ، لطفا اگر سوال و یا مشکلی دارید از طریق این لینک برای من ارسال کنید البته باید عضو این سایت شده باشید و خواهشا دیگه ایمیل نزنید! بهتره انگلیسی بنویسید که بقیه هم بتونن استفاده کنند ولی اگر انگلیسی نمی تونید بنویسید پارسی بپرسید از نظر من مشکلی نداره.
در ضمن می توانید در گروه کاربران پارسی دروپال به ما بپیوندید Persian Group
This road-map may change at any time for any reason. It is only here to help provide a clear path for development and those that wish to help or keep track of the modules progress.
Future versions : [View]
Version 6.x-1.6 : [View] RELEASED
Version 6.x-1.5 : [View] RELEASED
Version 6.x-1.4 : [View] RELEASED
Version 6.x-1.3 : [View] RELEASED
Version 6.x-1.2 : [View] RELEASED
Version 6.x-1.1 RELEASED
Version 6.x-0.0 RELEASED
This project is sponsored by Practicalidea