Transform Data into Information. Charts are a very good way to visualize a lot of data in a way that can be quickly digested.
- Built-in plugins: out of the box, you may use either Google Charts (the new ones) or Highcharts.
- Wide chart type support: Pie, Line, Bar, Column, and Area charts.
- API: A Drupal-friendly syntax for creating charts easily, regardless of the underlying library.
- Views integration: Display the Views results as charts.
- Examples: The module includes dozens of examples for you to reference when building your own charts or chart library integration.
Please refer to the README.txt file for installation instructions.
- Views: Charts module provides an API that can be used as a stand-alone API, but the integration with Views module will allow you to build charts with no coding.
- Views Date Format SQL: Charting data over a date range in Views? You probably need this module. Also see the charting dates over a continuous axis feature request.
These modules provide additional charting libraries that may be desirable based on your site's desired appearance, feature-set, and licensing needs.
Please post bug reports and feature requests to the Charts module issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,721 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 41,511
- Last modified: March 18, 2014