Comment Access allows your users to control the comments on their posts. It adds permissions to administer, approve, and delete comments on nodes they create without granting full comment administration access. Permissions are granted by node type, so it's a great way to allow your users to manage comments on their own blogs,
- Adds permissions to:
- Administer comments on own content (for each content type)
- Delete comments on own content (for each content type)
- Approve comments on own content (for each content type)
- User option for e-mail notifications on comments needing approval
- Site admins can set a custom comment approval message and e-mail.
- Unapproved comments are left unpublished, so site administrators can still work with them as normal
This module is for Drupal 7 sites only. For Drupal 6 please see User Comment.