This module enables the QuickBooks Merchant Service payment method for Drupal Commerce. The QuickBooks PHP DevKit module is used to integrate with the QuickBooks Merchant Service API. The Encryption module is used for protecting sensitive QuickBooks Merchant Service API information.
- Drupal Commerce
- Encryption (2.x)
- QuickBooks PHP DevKit
A QuickBooks Merchant Service account is required and Process with Web Store must be enabled. The QuickBooks Merchant Service account will also need to be connected to the App ID for this module. The following steps will assist in fulfilling these requirements and must be completed before this module can be used. Be sure to use the correct production or test URLs based on usage.
- Sign up for a QuickBooks Merchant Service account if you don't have one.
- Ensure Payments for Web Store is enabled.
Connect your QuickBooks Merchant Service account to the Intuit App ID for this module.
- Production: https://merchantaccount.quickbooks.com/j/sdkconnection?appid=808620730&a...
- Test: https://merchantaccount.ptc.quickbooks.com/j/sdkconnection?appid=1005676...
This step will produce a Connection Ticket that is used to configure this module. This Connection Ticket in combination with the App Login for this module is used for authenticating transactions against the QuickBooks Merchant Service account, so be sure to keep it confidential. If a Connection Ticket is compromised, it can be deleted and a new one created by revisiting the provided URLs.
- Visit admin/commerce/config/payment-methods and click the enable operation for the Commerce QBMS - Credit Card payment method.
- Click the edit operation for the Commerce QBMS - Credit Card payment method.
- Click the edit operation for the Enable payment method: Commerce QBMS action.
- Enter the Connection Ticket obtained when fulfilling the requirements of this module. Complete the rest of the configuration form and click save.
This project has been sponsored by:
Technically engineered cycling gear for racers, commuters, messengers and everyday cycling enthusiasts. Visit http://showerspass.com for more information.