The CouchDB module provides API access to any Couch Database. The API exposes a majority of the Database, Document, Design and Views API. The CouchDB module when enabled does not do anything. It provides a library to build additional functionality or applications.
The couchdb_watchdog module is a sample implementation of using Drupal with CouchDB.
Please help solidify the development release into a full 7.x release by logging issues and testing the module out.
This module is currently being support for Drupal 7. If there is enough interest, the functionality will be back ported to Drupal 6.
This project is sponsored by BitSprout LLC
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Database Drivers, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 903
- Last modified: April 24, 2012