CRM Core Demo Standard Fields is a simple feature that adds a set of fields to contact records in CRM Core. It is used primarily for testing new features in CRM Core against a set of common fields, in order to evaluate how the feature works. It also provides some logical default fields that can be used for evaluating and demoing CRM Core.
It is not necessary to use the standard fields as part of your CRM Core installation, but feel free to do so.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, SEO, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,964
- Last modified: August 21, 2013