CRM Core Profile Commerce Items (called Commerce Items) is an entity handler for CRM Core Profile. Administrators can use it to create forms that collect online payments. Commerce Items directly integrates with Drupal Commerce and allows CRM Core Profile to add various items related to payment processing within profile forms.
These payment processing items include:
- Amount fields, which can be static or changed by a user.
- Carts, displaying line items.
- Checkout forms, for processing payments.
- Optional billing addresses, for situations where billing addresses are not captured as part of the contact record.
This module is built and supported by the friendly folks at Trellon.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, SEO, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 81 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,118
- Last modified: August 14, 2013