This module provides a field that allows one to input their Drupal.org user ID, and view their Certified to Rock rating. This was mainly coded as a learning exercise, so it may be limited in features and polish.
Basically if you're looking for a way to get the Certified To Rock rating for your users, then this is a module that will do the job!
About Certified to Rock
CertifiedToRock.com is a way that community members and employers can get a sense of someone's involvement with the Drupal project. The site uses a custom algorithm that gathers publicly available information which is then distilled down into a score on a scale from one to eleven.
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Fields, Games and Amusements, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 834
- Last modified: April 21, 2011