Part of the Debut features set, Debut Wysiwyg provides Wysiwyg module integration including configuration for Wysiwyg editing and accompanying input formats and Media module integration for adding file assets to text areas.
Like all Debut features, Debut Wysiwyg can be integrated either as a stand-alone feature to quickly add Wysiwyg functionality to any Drupal site or as part of a Drupal distribution. Debut Wysiwyg is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits.
You have three options for installing Debut Wysiwyg:
- Install Apps and the Debut Apps connector module and install Debut Wysiwyg as an app. The apps system utilized by Debut Apps uses the same installation mechanism as the Update module in core. Apps will download all the required modules, making it an easy way to install Debut Wysiwyg.
- Debut Wysiwyg is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits, so you can install it as part of Open Outreach.
- Install manually along with the dependencies listed below.
- Three input formats: Wysiwyg public, Wysiwyg contributor, and Wysiwyg editor.
- A Wysiwyg profile for each of the input formats, including edit buttons designed to meet the common editing needs of users with varying roles.
- Incorporates the Media module for inline insertion of media.
- Uses the Entity module to export the input formats.
- A Drush Make.make file with all dependencies, including the CKEditor.
Debut Wysiwyg includes a .make file that can be used with Drush Make to build a site with Debut Wysiwyg and all its dependencies. To build a site with the current development version of Debut Wysiwyg, include the following line in your .make file:
includes[debut_wysiwyg] = "http://drupalcode.org/project/debut_wysiwyg.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/7.x-1.x:/debut_wysiwyg.make.inc"