The wiki installation profile will set up Drupal with the following settings:
- Moderator role which can revert / delete pages
- Revisions for pages
- Freelinking - easier creation of HTML links to new or existing pages
- Edit a section of a page (based on header)
- Mediawiki input format
- Categorization via free tagging vocabulary
- Views: All pages / All categories / All Images
- Recent changes
See the readme.txt for the requirements of additional modules prior to installation.
I am taking suggestions on a default "Wiki like" theme.
Drupal 6 running website found on www.thedevwiki.com.
Drupal 7 running website found on www.thebigwiki.com.
Try a demo at http://acme.yourbizwiki.com. Login with test/test.