If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module helps you find out which users have more than one account on a Drupal system and can block them from creating new accounts.
It works by sending a cookie that registers how many accounts that person has. The module will only show results after some time collecting logins.
- Drupal 5.x users: after installing please run update.php.
- porting from Drupal 5.x to Drupal 6.x: please install the latest 5.x version and run update.php, after that install normally 6.x version.