This module allows users to login on a Drupal website through the Facebook Connect API – using their Facebook login and password.
The module also brings other extra features:
- Users can see which of their Facebook friends already have an account on the Drupal website
- Users can publish a customizable message on their Facebook feed announcing that they have created an account on the Drupal website
- Users can invite their Facebook friends to create an account on the Drupal website
2.x upgrade notes
- upgrade facebook-client library (see readme.txt)
- configure Facebook App ID (now it uses app id instead of app key)
If you are using Facebook PHP SDK 3.x in 6.x-2.x version, please see
- Facebook Mobile Web - Facebook Connect for Mobile Web
- FBConnect Bridge - integration with some contrib modules
- It is recommended to use FB Oauth if you need a more lightweight and flexible solution.
- Important !
- See README.TXT