Posted by jenlampton on
This module provides integration with the FlexNav jQuery plugin for a
responsive menu. A single responsive menu block is provided for the main menu.
- Download the FlexNav jQuery plugin from github: https://github.com/indyplanets/flexnav
- Unpack the FlexNav jQuery plugin, and place it in your sites/all/libraries directory (or sites/specific-site.com/libraries directory for multi-site)
- Rename the 'flexnav-master' directory to simply 'flexnav'
- Download and install the jQuery Update module as usual
- Update your jQuery version to at least 1.7 via the jQuery Update module
settings page located at admin/config/development/jquery_update.
- Install the FlexNav module as usual
- Navigate to the blocks administration at admin/structure/blocks
- Place the Responsive Main Menu (FlexNav) block into a region