What this module does is add a formatter to the Image field type that allows you to specify it as a JAIL image. You are also able to choose the appear method (Show, Slide, or Fade). In the settings you can check the box for user images.
To manually add a JAIL image, use href-data instead of src, put a placeholder in the src, and add the lazy class like so:
<img data-href="path/to/the/real/image.gif" src="path/to/placeholder.gif" class="lazy">
Please Note: The JS will need to be downloaded, renamed to jquery.jail.js and placed in a folder named 'jail' that resides in a library folder. Example:
Recent work by svajlenka has been sponsored by Metal Toad Media.
Recent work by catch on the JAIL module has been sponsored by ITV via Tag1 Consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Performance and Scalability, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 137 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,551
- Last modified: March 18, 2013