This module provides Kerberos authentication using the php_krb5 (download link) module.
This project is currently seeking a new maintainer/co-maintainer. Until then, it is unsupported.
This module currently supports:
-Authentication fall-through (if no Kerberos principal matches, try Drupal user database)
-Ability to sync Kerberos password with Drupal user database
-Default role for accounts created from Kerberos Principals
Make sure you have the php_krb5 module installed and enabled in your php.ini file. (download link)
If you don't have this, you will get a fatal error "Fatal error: Class 'KRB5CCache' not found"
You also need a valid and working krb5.conf file (/etc/krb5.conf)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Security, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,176
- Last modified: March 12, 2013