This is a preprocessor for LESS files.
This module will automatically process any LESS files that are added using drupal_add_css or added through your theme's .info file.
Add your files just like any other css file, just with .less as the extension, and they will be automatically processed.
7.x-3.0 New Features
There are several new features:
- Live style reload
- Variables editable in UI per theme
- Custom LESS functions
- Correct relative path @import's
- Demo module included
less_demo module should provide API demonstration for new features.
- Download & Install Libraries API.
- Download lessphp and unpack it so that 'lessc.inc.php' is located at 'sites/all/libraries/lessphp/lessc.inc.php'.
- Download and install (this) module.
Fully compatible with CSS aggregation:
Drupal 6 "Optimize CSS files" setting under "Administer→Site configuration→Performance" (admin/settings/performance).
Drupal 7 "Aggregate and compress CSS files" setting under "Administration→Configuration→Development→Performance" (admin/config/development/performance)
RTL support will work as long as your files are named "somename.css.less".
Should work with most themes and caching mechanisms.
Confirmed to work with:
If your source file was
Then your compiled file will be
If you liked this module try:
- This project is sponsored by M29