Keep Frontend DRY; sprinkle it with Magic
(we demand to be taken seriously)
All Drupal sites need some magic, so give yours some! Magic is a set of tools for front-end best practices and general front-end goodies to make your life as a front-end developer happier. Features include:
- Enhancements to CSS Aggregation
- Exclude CSS files from being included
- Exclude JS files from being included
- Rebuild Theme Registry on Page Reload
- Display a Viewport Width indicator
- Display an indicator with classes applied to the HTML. Useful when used in conjunction with Modernizr
- Export theme settings
All of these are set on a per-theme basis and exportable on a per-theme basis, meaning they can be used with any Drupal theme.
Great Themes Designed with Magic In Mind
Good luck, have fun!