The masquerade module is designed as a tool for site designers and site administrators. It allows a user with the right permissions to switch users. While masquerading, a field is set on the $user object, and a menu item appears allowing the user to switch back. Watchdog entries are made any time a user masquerades or stops masquerading.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 33,456 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 307,807
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 24, 2013