Have you ever wanted to let users easily import picture from Facebook, or files from Dropbox, without having to deal with 10 different REST APIs and oAuth implementations? Ink Filepicker lets you connect your site from everything from Dropbox to Gmail. Ink Filepicker can be fully branded and is free for up to 5,000 files imported/month. Additional uploads are $0.005 each (see pricing information).
This module lets you Adds a Filepicker tab to the media dialog so that you can easily browse images from the Media Selector widget or your WYSIWYG editor. After you have selected your image, you it is copied over to your Files directory so you can still apply Drupal file styles and access control.
The following services are currently supported by Ink Filepicker:
- Upload from Computer (via drag-and-drop)
- Google Drive
- Image Search
First make sure that you are running the 2.x branch of Media (media-7.x-2.x). Then install as you would any other Drupal module:
1. Download the module and put it in sites/all/modules or sites/SITENAME/modules
2. Create an account on https://www.inkfilepicker.com/
3. Go to admin/config/media/filepickerio and enter your Ink Filepicker key and customize the other settings
4. Enable the Ink Filepicker in your media field settings under "Enabled browser plugins"
- Add support for media multi-select
- Look into supporting Pick-and-store, which saves media directly to Amazon S3
- Turn the checkbox list for selecting services into a tabledrag so you can customize the service order
Developed and maintained by Albatross Digital. This module is currently not affiliated with Filepicker.io.
Use our referral link to sign up for Ink Filepicker and we'll get US$10! Thanks for your support.