The Mentions module offers Twitter like functionality, recording all references to a user's username - using the [@username] or [@#uid] filter format - from various locations, providing a centralized page to track all mentions.
- Tracks Mentions from supported modules:
- Drupal core Node module.
- Drupal core Comment module.
- Facebook-style Statuses (Microblog) module.
- An Input filter to convert [@username] or [@#uid] to the user's profile, e.g., [@deciphered] and [@#103796] become @deciphered.
- Customizable input ([@username], [@#uid]) and output (@username) patterns, including support for the Token module.
- Views integration, including a default page view for tracking mentions.
Once installed, the Mentions filter needs to be enabled on your desired content types, this can be done via the Input formats configuration page.
Once installed, the Mentions filter needs to be enabled on your desired Input formats, this can be done via the Input formats page.
Note: Customization of input and output patterns are global for all Input formats.