Mix and Match 7.x-2.x is a responsive, mobile-friendly subtheme of the AdaptiveTheme base theme. The theme provides a wide range of colors and styles that can be selected through Drupal's UI. When used with the Skinr module users can also apply styles to individual blocks and panels. To get a better idea of the options available with this theme, please visit the Mix and Match demo site.
- 12 base color options; up to 24 color options for blocks and accents
- Configurable CSS3-based round corners and box shadows
- Custom styles for the Superfish module
- With the Skinr module, configurable styles for individual blocks and panels
Features provided by AdaptiveTheme
- Configurable layouts and media queries for desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Mobile first or desktop first
- Font selection, including Google fonts. Support for @font-your-face
- Configurable font sizes and heading styles
- And much more...
For more details about using this theme, please refer to the theme's demo site. Documentation is currently being developed and should be available shortly.
For issues related to AdaptiveTheme or Skinr, refer to the following:
- NOTE ABOUT 6.x:
The 6.x version of Mix and Match is still based on the Fusion base theme and going forward will not be actively developed.
- NOTES ABOUT 7.x VERSIONS
Mix and Match 7.x-2.x is a sub-theme of AdaptiveTheme, and both themes must be installed together. IMPORTANT - there is no upgrade path from 7.x-1.x to this version!
Also note - the 7.x-2.1 version is compatible with AdaptiveTheme 7.x-3.x. Please ignore the warning you receive temporarily until I am able to get a new release ready.
7.x-1.x version must be used with the Fusion base theme. This version will remain available, but will not be actively maintained going forward.